My mom bought Rock Band for the family for Christmas. My brother, Wes and I have made it to the world tour. A couple weeks ago, I felt the need to bust out of the roll of mild-mannered-mommy(some people may feel I haven't begun to fill this roll). I went through my brother's closet (he has more clothes than I do), and came across a robe that he never wore on his mission (because he didn't take it with him). I decided that with this robe I would let loose the inner rock star. I don't have David Bowie's tailor, so my brother's robe it is.
I'm still undecided about naming my alter-ego. As I pointed out, lots of people have a hook without actually naming it. I thing that Robe-Girl isn't quite edgy enough. When really I think it's just my natural persona, pre-baby. Pregnancy has just kept me subdued for too long.
Rock on Driftwood!!! (that's the name of our band)
6 comments:
Wow, Andrea, I think you get the blogger of the week award! Blog on, Blogger Babe.
How about "Diz-Robe" as your rocker name.... sounds more like a rapper name, huh? Well, I tried.
It sounds like I'm a flasher
If we are going with rapper names, why not A-shizzle???
Lance says your rocker name should be Beetlejuice. ???
Hey Andrea! I love your blog! Your little one is adorable! It is crazy that we had our kids right around the same time and didn't even get to see one another...aparently we were both just a little preoccupied!
Post a Comment