Last night we went on the Heber Creeper with Wes' family. There were elves to serve us Mrs. Clause's special chocolate chip cookies complete with special ingredients such as elf giggles and a gallon of joy. Then we had super chocolaty hot chocolate. We read the Polar Express as we reached the North Pole and saw Santa Clause. He came and asked all of the kids what they wanted for Christmas then gave them all bells like in the book.

We were all wearing our Christmas jammies...and I'm just coming back to writing this post after a week. What the heck was I talking about? It was lots of fun. Look at some pictures

Canyon and Dylan are BFF in their matching cowboy jammies.

Have you ever seen a cuter bunch of cousins?
.

I love my sisters-in-law. We're wearing our super awesome "bed coats".
6 comments:
Such fun! We went last night and the kids loved it! About 30 minutes too long, but lots of fun! You are a good sport to have worn jammies - Seth really wanted to, but my mom and I were just not going to do it!
So the bed coats look super comfy and warm. Mrs. Clause's cookies sound spectacular! Can you buy joy and giggles at the regular grocery store?
I love the boys robes. Those are classic. That looks like lots of fun!
What the heck are bed coats? Anywhere I can go in my PJ's sounds great.
I have the cutest grandson in the world. Fact.
Always wanted to do this but never have. Looks like so much fun!
Post a Comment