I suppose I should be flattered. Or living it up that no one else can do it for him. I can't handle it. Why on Earth can't his dad get him breakfast? Not that Wes isn't willing and/or capable. He's a great husband and dad, but he's just not cutting it. I really need for Dylan to let someone else take care of him now and then. Bllllleeeehhhhh!!!! How long does this usually last? Is Dylan going through this later than most kids? I'm feeling really bad for Luisa right now if her twins do this at the same time. I mean, I know I'm an awesome fun mom, but that's going to take a turn for the worse if it doesn't stop soon. I don't work again for more than a month. There's no escape. And why can't they make brown dress shoes in a toddler size 5? Also, Dylan has had shoes for less than a week and worn a hole through the toe from crawling on the cement.
He's a cute kid. I love him. I wouldn't trade him for anything.
Addendum: It was really just an ear infecion. Now that he's on antibiotics, he's cool with everyone again. Someday I'll learn that when he take really bad naps, he's sick. I guess instead of whining I should be sent to Mommy Bootcamp where they remind you of the signs of a sick kiddo.
5 comments:
I think you should enjoy it and love every minute because when he's older he won't want you around at all. You won't be cool enough or smart enough for him. Evan finally likes me a little more, but he still doesn't want to hang around me.
Isn't it funny how they always want Mommy when you need a break the most! I swear whenever Seth is around to do the bedtime routine and I am feeling exhausted - Morgan, Chloe or both decide they can't do it without Mommy! I need to take your mom's advice I think!
It won't last forever it just feel like it will.
Poor little thing. I always miss the signs of an ear infection. Even with my second kid!
As soon as Dylan gets out of the clingy stage, you will wonder where you baby went? The mommy wanting won't last, but then it will be sad.
I remember that Evan would tell me that his neck hurt, so I thought he slept on it wrong and then sent him off to school. Within the next day or two he would be sicker than a dog with strep throat. It is very hard for any mom to know, but now you should know the signs a little better, bad sleeping habits and fingers in the ears, right? You are a great mom. Again, enjoy every minute you have with him, even the grumpy ones. Love you.
Post a Comment