No Hat Unattractive
Ronnie Dunn
Jimmy Wayne
Bryan White
David Kersh (has been in PlayGirl except he's a but-his-face)
Sammy Kershaw
Joe Diffie
Vince Gill
Randy Travis
Aaron Tippin
Hat Required (*cute)
Alan Jackson
Garth Brooks
Brad Paisley
*Tim McGraw
Eddie Montgomery
Toby Keith
Trace Adkins
*Chris Cagle
*Trent Wilmon
Dwight Yoakum
Clint Black
Rodney Atkins
Mark Chesnutt
No Hat Goodlooking *alternate list: not really goodlooking, but OK
Josh Turner
Josh Gracin
George Strait
Keith Urban
Chris Ledoux
Jason Aldean
Dierks Bentley
Billie Ray Cyrus
*Steve Holy
*Blake Shelton
*Mark Wills
*Gary Allen
The No Clothes Required List
Darryl Worley

Billy Currington
Kenny Chesney with a hat
Clay Walker
Keith Anderson
Darius Rucker a.k.a Hootie
Joe Nichols
Trent Tomlinson with a hat
Some on that last list we didn't actually see shirtless, but they have great potential.
6 comments:
Well, I don't know country singers, nor do I listen to country, but my heart did stop one day as I was flipping past the CMT chanel. Dierks Bently is pretty darn cute, I must say.
You are blogging about hot guys work, and I've made it through almost 5 Harry Potter books in 3 weeks at work. Are parents must be disappointed.
Only when you spell our "are". J/K Hey, I'm a teacher, what do you expect?????
Kenny Chesney without a hat is just plain weird looking...same with Tim Mcgraw. I think they came outta their mom's with cowboy hats on.
Joe Nichols is very questionable in this category. Not up to my standards or taste. Clay Walker looks like he is part monkey. Other than that, you've gotta love Billy Currington's blue eyes, oh yeah, and the rest of him, too!
why can't i put a list of pics of naked chicks on my web site and rank them ?????
Post a Comment