Sunday, July 5, 2009

Fireworks with the Paxtons


Judi's family was gathering at Sugarhouse Park and we were invited to tag along. There was the fun single uncle there with lightsabers. How is it that little boys just know what to do with a sword?

Dylan did some sparklers and tried to burn his hand by grabbing it. I was done with the trying it after 2 sparklers. Whenever anything else is the slightest bit warm, it's "hah, hah"(hot, hot). But no, let's try to wrap our chubby little fingers around a sparkler.
The kid kept going right up until the fireworks started after 10. And sat to watch in amazement. It was a fun walk home that night. Thanks again Paxton's for letting us crash your party. The beauty of it all was that he slept through 2 1/2 hours of church.

3 comments:

Kathleen said...

What an adorable family.

Anonymous said...

so glad you guys crashed....we had a great time!!!

Jenny Hart Turk said...

I love fireworks. He is getting so big. When can I babysit again?? And... we need to go hiking. I"ll call you on my next available day off!