We have a girl name (Maisy Dean) left over from having Dylan, so we've been debating a boy name. His middle name would be Scott, and your choices are: Owen, Levi, Isaac, Ryder, Tanner, and Corbin. I picked them all, so I like them all. Wes already eliminated those he didn't like. Let me know what you think.
So I finally got my truck about a month ago, now I'm going to use it to haul Sampson to Idaho where he'll stay for a couple months. Part of the fence in the pasture has rotted, and we can't dig out the stumps or put new posts in until it warms up a bit. So he's been stuck in the muddy corral, and I'm sure not riding him right now (or anytime soon.) So farewell, my love. I'll come get you when I can work with you a bit more. Part of the trade-off for keeping him in Idaho, is a hook-up with a good Mormon girl. Kirk is 41, an incredibly hard worker, and one of the nicest guys I know. Let me know if you know of anyone.
I've moved to the couch in the basement. I just couldn't sleep in bed comfortably anymore. The couch is surprisingly more comfortable and supportive. I think Wes is enjoying sprawling out all by himself without me grabbing onto him in the middle of the night to roll over. The trade off is he has to deal with Dylan whenever he might wake up.
I read the book These Is My Words in about 2 days. Which I haven't done in a long time. I've been skimming and semi-interested in what I read, but this was a good book. I couldn't put it down. Thank you, Jenny, for bringing it to me.
Things that don't have a place yet are driving me nuts. We need an entertainment center for the basement so the DVD's, etc can be put away. And the TV can come off the coffee table. I also still need a rocking chair for the baby's room. Not a glider, a rocking chair. Everything else is finished.
6 comments:
I loved These Is My Words. It was a great book. I felt like I never wanted to stop glimpsing into her life. I wish I could have lived during that time.
It is so weird to me to see pics of you guys in a different house. :( Weird to imagine.
I like Isaac.
Ryder....
I love it
I love Isaac and Levi..... if you pick Owen there will be his best friend Owen Turcsanski, maybe a bit confusing. We are doing Liam & Owen :) I don't want to say don't use it, but really I guess that's what I'm saying. Since I'm one of your best friends, I feel like I can say it. What do you think? I can't believe we haven't talked about names yet. So many other funner things to talk about since we both don't want to prego anymore!
Cale or Kale. Love 'em. I see a lot of Isaac's at school and they are not always associated with outstanding kids, if you get my drift. Levi just reminds me of jeans. Kale, or Handsome Rob. Those are mine and Evan's choices.
I know it's wrong coming from a wrestling family and all, but when I hear the name Kale, I think about the skull faced dude from Willow. Who actually was Kael, but sounds the same. Hey, there's always Meegosh and Burglkutt to consider too. Maybe even Madmartigan???
Oh, I like that spelling even better, Kael. Yah, I was totally thinking of General Kael.
Post a Comment