Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Spoon Me

There's this fro-yo place called Spoon Me on 94th just west of Highland Dr. It looks like a really cute place so I decided to try it today when Dylan said he wanted ice cream. Here's the warning: this is not where you want to take your kids. They have 3 flavors: natural, acai berry, and green tea. We tried natural and I kind of liked it. It was kicky plain yogurt, but frozen. It would have been delicious had I put fruit on it instead of chocolate chips, sprinkles and cocoa krispies for Dylan. He took one bite, gave the tart face and picked out the cereal from then on.

Don't take your kids to Spoon Me, it's for a different demographic.

1 comment:

Jenny Hart Turk said...

Try Yogurt Stop in the strip mall by Reams next to Subway. It's closer to your house. Way better with tons of variety. You get to pick your toppings and they weigh it at the end. DVS will like significantly more cuz they even have the baby gummie bears you can put on it! Way gooooood!