Anyone who knows me, knows that I'm not a fan of girls who think they're princesses. But that I can also be a bit of a diva about my hair. So now I have this little girl who is starting in on the hair diva route. Dylan has always and to this day hated washing his hair.

Maisy on the other hand thinks it's divine.
4 comments:
I miss these cute babies!
that is funny W never liked his baths, he'd cry the whole time. E on the other had would live in the tub if we'd let her. I too am not a fan of princesses, but E is. Luckily she also loves dirt and race cars...that sort of balances it out for me and makes it dealable.
Love it...I clearly deal with the diva princess type on a regular basis, though! I'm with Judi, though. It is managable as long as they'll do some of the fun boyish stuff too. Chloe can drive cars through dirt and pick up worms with the best of them...in her princess dress!
Post a Comment