Monday, July 18, 2011

Ranch


We love the Ranch. And I like to fancy that I took some beautiful pictures with my little point and shoot camera. My kids played with their cousins all day long, VERY few scuffles amongst the young'uns, and fishing. Wes makes fun, but I wasn't raised fishing like he was. The fact that I go out there every evening with him should earn me some points. And I did catch a fish with Dylan's Spiderman fishing pole. We have such a great time with Wes' family playing games. We're grateful that we have the opportunity to go and give our kids the experience.

5 comments:

Kathleen said...

Beautiful pictures. I'm so happy you had such a good time and everyone returned home safe and sound. I like the one of you fishing with the Spidey pole. :)

Jess said...

Looks heavenly! You did take some good pics

Megan said...

Wow you really got some good pictures! It was so fun seeing you guys!

Lance and Alayna said...

Seriously. Some good pictures.

Jenny Hart Turk said...

I love that you caught a fish using Dylan's fishing pool! Awesome :)