As of February 5th, Wes and I have been married 10 years. I realize that was a couple weeks ago. I do what I can. He's a great husband and here's why. The other night we were going to bed and I still needed to settle down from the day. I asked Wes to tell me something nerdy. He said he couldn't think of anything nerdy. To which I replied, "Of course you can. You're the king of nerds." In pleading for him to tell me something nerdy that would make me laugh, I accidentally said dirty, which I quickly corrected back to nerdy. Finally he came up with, "I'd like to get my hands on her 'ample nacelles'." Which made me crack up because it's a little dirty and a lot nerdy, and I'm probably the queen of the nerds. Since I'm waiting for a computer game to update so I can play with my nerdy husband.
http://www.hark.com/clips/mxtzpqybmp-she-is-one-well-endowed-lady
No comments:
Post a Comment