This week was my "little" sister's 25th birthday. (Alayna, I put little in quotations because it refers to size and you're taller than me.) My sister's birthday always makes me feel older than my own birthday, simply because she turns the age I think I still am. I then have a couple of months to rev up for my own birthday, and by that point I'm reconsiled to the fact that I'm not whatever age she just turned. This year was a little harder because I'll be 27 which is now the "late 20's", I've been married for way too long (my anniversary was last week), this is the 2nd year of not being in school, and I have a kid. What's the most terrifying is I think I'm coming closer to acting my age!! How lame.
Anyway, Happy Birthday, Layn.
Anyway, Happy Birthday, Layn.
2 comments:
Two of the most beautiful (inside and out) OLD women that it has ever been my priviledge to know and love.
It was a very hard birthday for me. I am now in my "mid-20s" and as everyone has so lovingly mentioned, 1/4 of a century. Mom says that my life is just starting, but I will be at that "late 20's" before Lance is even done with school. Then life and mothering, and really big bills will start. Oh boy! Something to look forward too! ;)
Post a Comment