Sunday, November 2, 2008

Happy Halloween


We spent Dylan's first Halloween going around to grandparents so they could see how cute he is. Wes and I love to dress up just to hand out candy. This year we didn't even buy candy. But we looked pretty good. I'm still not sure if the costumes were worth stabbing myself in the knee over.

13 comments:

Jess said...

They were definitely worth stabbing yourself for...they rock! Look at Wes's awesome boots....how did he get those?

Kathleen said...

You are amazingly talented. Don't ever sell yourself short. You should get some kind of award for best costumes of the year. And an award for sacrifice, and patience, and love, and ....

Jen said...

You guys look awesome! AArgh!

erika said...

I can't believe you made those! You all look great!

Erin said...

You did a fantastic job with those costumes! I think Wes's boots look great, too! Sorry they were a pain!

Anonymous said...

Those are the coolest costumes ever! You guys are look smokin' hot!

Lance and Alayna said...

Holy crap Anj! Those are AWESOME!! That is amazing! Do you think I can submit the picture for the WaMu costume contest? No one will know it is not me, right? ;)

Abbie said...

awesome...! that is about all I can say...awesome - I am speechless...

Lu said...

You guys look sooooo good!! Loooove it!

Mike and Madelyn said...

You guys look awesome! I love when parents dress up WITH their kids and not just dress up their kids, it's way more fun :). Bytheway, thanks for the happy dance!

família Wallis said...

Great costumes! (oh, we jumped on the blogwagon btw :) Miss you guys.

Jenny Hart Turk said...

Nice job on making the costumes! You look great. Wes's buttons turned out nicely! You guys are awesome pirates!

April said...

Excellent costumes for sure!