Friday, January 9, 2009
I joined Facebook last week at work so that I could play this game called MobWars with the people there. (We were really slow.) So I invited my co-workers to be my friends so we could all be in a mob together. I'm kind of feeling like the last person on the planet to join Facebook. I just haven't been interested in it. But it's like the ultimate in internet stalking. I'm too embarrassed to ask most people to be my friends unless I talk to them on a regular basis. Even relatives, I'm too embarrassed. I feel like a major voyeur. So I've just been kind of sitting back and waiting for people to find me and ask me to be thier friend. I'm kind of a chicken. Blogging feels less in your face. Just peruse at your leisure.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
AMEN! Plus, facebook is so much more work. If you do want to know what is going on in someone's life you really do have to stalk them. Blogging is more my thing too!
So, I'm glad you joined Facebook. Don't be shy. I love stalking people on facebook. Nobody cares, and you are even cooler with the most friends :) j/k I know what you mean. I'm glad you still up date your blog.
So when I found out that you joined, and mom was on, and I knew that Evan, Spencer, JJ, and a bunch of other people were on there I thought, what the heck. I was really ambitious and asked everyone I could find to be my friend. Family, long lost friends, etc. Most confirmed me as a friend right away, which made me feel important and less of a stalker. Now, I haven't been on in over a week. I am really bad about that. I don't even update my blog regularly. Oh well.
Then there is always that wonderful BLOCK function, for people you just never want to associate with. You know what I'm talkin' about!
Post a Comment