Tuesday, September 15, 2009

I Think I'm Back

It's 10:30 and I've exercised, made and cleaned up breakfast, did the dishes, made the bed, a couple loads of laundry, showered, both Dylan and I are dressed. This is a new record. For the past couple months this has usually taken until at least 1:00, sometimes all day.

Now is this because I'm actually waking up, or did Wes use reverse psychology on me this morning. While I was eating breakfast he came in and told me I was a good mom. Naturally I became suspicious. First of all, Wes complimenting me is unpresidented, it threw me for a loop. Second, when he said this Dylan was behind the TV playing with the cables. Not really the safest place to play. Am I really awake for the first time in a couple of months, or am I trying to prove to Wes that I am a good mom?

3 comments:

Kathleen said...

You ARE a good mom.

Jess said...

Of course you're a good mom.

Matt "The Bull" said...

heh,, heh,,. whats gotten into that boy ( wes) i mean.
actually ive been usuing reverse psycology on wes for years and its worked very well. even though he may deny it. trust me; he could be worse.