It's September, we're nearing the end of the year and I haven't done as well as I'd hoped on the Resolutions this year. It's not too late, I can still get some done.
*Learn to snowboard- Done. This I did, my sis-in-law Toni was a snowboard instructor @Brighton and did a fabulous job teaching me. I just wish I hadn't followed Wes down that black diamond. Many bad words were said and names were called.
*Go camping to someplace new- Done. Last weekend we camped at Albion Basin. It's new.
*Take 10,000 steps/day- my pedometer has been in my car since the first of the year to get the battery changed, and it's still there with a dead battery. I feel like I did well on this one until the last couple months when I couldn't get off the couch.
*Go to a continuing ed course- Gonna be done. It's now required for PT's so I'm going to one in October and one in November.
*Work on #2 in the summer- Done. It was a little earlier than I originally planned, but #2 should be make a debut in April.
*Scrapbook Dylan's 1st year digitally- Done twice. I did it 1st with Photoshop Elements, then again on Shutterfly.com which doesn't take as long and slow down my computer.
*Be more sincere- Not sure. Ask Wes and he'll say I'm down right nasty. I'll keep working on this one.
*Read only Church lit. on Sundays- Totally blew this one. I'll buckle down and start again.
*Pay off the cars by March- Done. But it wasn't until August.
*Read a classic everyother book- Not done. I don't know how committed I am to this anymore. My brain is too tired to expand to new horizons.
*Clear the wake with a grab- Not done. Not gonna happen this year.
*Do 1 tri-sprint and 1 10K- Not done. Not gonna happen this year.
*Have FHE every week- Not done. We're losers. We'll have family home evening tonight. We'll talk about the prophet.
Ok, that was like 50%. Some I just need to recommit to.
6 comments:
That is a whole bundle of goals...good for you for even writing them down and reviewing whether you did any of them! Plus...you got the most important ones done - scrapbook a full year of new baby twice and pregnant with baby 2 is enough to say the year has been a success in my book! Good Job!
I didn't know you were pregnant. Congrats. So funny how the first one takes forever and then the second just kind of sneaks up on you. Same thing happened to me. Hope you are feeling ok.
Congratulations on baby number 2, that is great news!
I think you have done really well on your goals! Very inspiring!
I agree. You have done fantastic on your goals. Celebrate what you have accomplished and don't beat yourself up for what you didn't.
I KNEW you were pregnant from your last post!
Ok, as for goals, sounds like you're doing great! Our family has 4 goals this year. 4- that's all! I wanted us to be confident we could achieve them.... how many have we completed? heh heh..... 2! Ah, well... I have to have something to feel guilty about, right?
Good thing you are having another one...you guys make cute babies!
Post a Comment