Sunday, February 21, 2010

Happy Day...Not Quite

Dylan walked into our room this morning an announced, "I happy day." What a way to wake up, since Wes and I really struggled to sleep last night.

After 1 hour back at the Springview I realized, I want to come back. We went to Sunday school at our new ward, and like most of the lessons, it was power point. Seriously people calm down. I personally haven't seen very many spiritual power points in my day. So, let's cut out the I-know-more-church-facts and get down to the spirit of the lesson. As usual, I sat alone during RS. This is probably my own problem. I don't need new friends, I have them back at Springview.

5 comments:

Erin said...

Seeing you guys today made me cry! I miss you! (You look FANTASTIC, by the way!)

Shantell said...

I wish I would have had a chance to chat with you. You looked amazing! We miss you guys!

Jen said...

Yeah...come back! We miss you too!

Jess said...

I want to go back too!

Anonymous said...

Ugghh, my heart tugs so hard every time I think about Springview ward. :( It makes me sick. I miss the realness of it. The no competition. The happiness. :( My friends and those oh so special young women.