Sunday, February 21, 2010

I've Been Thinking

1. Self and Shape Magazine workout videos are the best. Anything by Crunch is a waste of time.

2. Last Chance Harvey is the most boring movie I've seen, possibly in my existence.

3. My house is oddly staticy

4. The above makes my hair a little fly-away, but really I just don't like this length. Grow hair, grow.

5. I want to re-do this room I'm sitting in before the baby comes. Not a huge priority, but I really want to.

6. I need to finish my 2009 scrap book before the baby comes or it won't get done.

7. Heaven bless Shutterfly for hiding my lack of talent.

8. If I get much bigger I'm going to have to buy new maternity clothes.

9. The last month or so of gestation is excessive and unnecessary.

10. I love accountants. They make life easy.

No comments: