Today I want to quit. Yesterday was insane and I had Wes to help. Today Wes is doing things that need to get done, like digging up the rotten fence posts in the pasture. But that means I am el solo one more day this week. My house is disgusting. I'm disgusting. My kids are starting to border on disgusting. Really we'll all be fine and I'm being a whiner.
4 comments:
well...at least you put up a good front, last night you seemed pretty fantastic for having a 2 week old!! I remember feeling that way after my #2...don't worry, the dust does settle...eventually!
Sometimes you just need a break and you need to ask for help. Thanks for asking. Hope my help was enough. You can't be super mom everyday - SuperMom needs a break once in a while. Wish I could have been there the whole day for you.
Thank you for having days like that...I have them a couple times a week! :) What a nice mom you have to help you out, too!
I am so scared to relive this in a few months! Just remember, the storm always calms and we forget and want to do it all over again! :)
Post a Comment