
At Wes' cousin's wedding this little toy was produced. His cousin's kid, Parker, has one at home and was proficient in pushing it around. So, I wanted to see if Dylan could do it because he's almost 14 months and will only take a few steps, usually when prodded.

Well, I'm a cheapskate and I don't like things cluttering up my house, so I don't buy Dylan toys often. But I've found something that works just as well, has multiple uses, folds up and stores in small spaces, and we already have it.
1 comment:
What a dang cute kid! He is walking so well with that step. The fact that he can change direction with it and everything makes me think he has better balance than he thinks he does. Thanks for posting videos once in a while. Makes me feel like I'm not missing out on so much.
Post a Comment