Saturday, February 7, 2009

I got a new WaKeBoArD!!

This is my new wakeboard. I'm really excited to do some awesome things on it in a couple months. Every year my family goes to the boat show, because boating is one of our favorite things to do. Dylan sat in 1/2 the boats and pretended to drive them. We have to start them young to raise them up right, you know. Anyway, I really think that I needed a more advanced board to pull of some harder stunts with more ease. So, for the entire length of the ExpoCenter I harassed Wes until he caved. Really, it's my birthday present...at the end of May. Isn't it going to be the best birthday ever?!?!!!

2 comments:

Lance and Alayna said...

Good. Now I can have the other one all to myself. ;) It looks pretty sweet though. What makes it different from the one we have now?

Jenny Hart Turk said...

So maybe this summer I might actually get to go wakeboarding with you. I'm not as afraid of it as I was used to. Let me know when the first official woody trip is next!