Saturday, September 5, 2009

I Had a Dream

Seriously, the nightmares have to end. First my horse violently attacks me, now there are zombies.

I had and I Am Legend nightmare. The zombie/vampire people were chasing us down on a bridge (there were a few of us, none that I recognized). They killed some of us while the rest of us hid under the bridge, then the just passed on. Then this group of weird looking people were riding up to us on low rider bikes. Almost too late we realized they were the vampire people with Bill Clinton (and other characters)masks on. These were trying to trick us into letting them approach us. So we pretended we were zombies trying to eat our friends. It was disgusting, but they were stupid enough to think we were like them and moved on.

How horrible is that? Turning to cannibalism in your sleep. I spent the rest of the night singing songs from the Primary program to drown out the images.

Not my best night's sleep.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

prego?

Anonymous said...

ROFL

ruth spoke it before I could...
crazy dreams=preggers!!!

Lance and Alayna said...

Wow! Pregnancy causes those weird dreams? Yet another negative. You people really don't want me to even try do you?