So like most people, I'm afraid this baby is a girl. Not the boy I've been hoping for. Since it's due 2 days after Easter, I bought Dylan's Easter outfit early. I probably won't get around to it later.

Purple and green are Wes' favorite colors. I got a purple shirt to go under it. He'll look handsome as usual.
However, this little dress would look super cute with it. Can you just see the pictures?

So I bought it today. I saved the receipt, I can take it back. I'm due in 1/2 the time of the return policy. I hope Wes doesn't read this, because who buys a dress when you don't know the sex of your baby?
Also on an Andrea might be crazy note; I thought I was getting itchy. I'm here to say that I'm not. I don't even have my lab test back yet, but I'm telling you I was going nuts, but now I'm fine.
10 comments:
In case you didn't read my comment on Jess's blog, my vote is definitely a girl..I mean come on, we discussed some of the "differences" this time around and I'm tellin ya- exact.same.thing. happened to me.
It's a girl...and Claire knows it, she's helping prep Wes for the fact that he's going to be wraaaaaaped around your little one's baby finger!!! :)
Oh yeah...and SUPER cute dress!!! Great buy!! :)
That dress is super cute! A little crazy to buy, yes, but sometimes we moms know!
I would love a little girl to wear that cute little dress, but I'm thinking it's a boy. Differences between pregnancies don't mean anything. It is what it is. Glad you're not itchy though.
Oh....those would be cute pictures! Brother-Sister bonding stuff is adoreable! :)
If you didn't want me reading it, you shouldn't have written it, then left it open on my computer!
I can see us having a purple dress that is too small to fit the little baby boy, in the near future.
This is the same woman who buys clothes, doesn't bother trying them on, then they sit in the car waiting to be returned.
I love the dress!!! It can always be taken back if it is a boy.
Oh, Wesley, you are always make me laugh. Thank you. I needed that.
Great grammar there. I'm actually an English Language Learner.
I am new to this, but aren't you having the baby the last week in March? Isn't Easter the first Sunday of April? Not saying it wouldn't look adorable and be super cute pictures, but no one will be able to see her in her adorable dress except in the pictures. Right? Still super cute and I would totally take the pictures. Just thought I'd try out a little of your logic vs. my idealism. :)
Post a Comment