So I left the room tonight and came back and Dylan was standing!! Wahoo! By himself!! Not holding onto anything! And this is what Wes was doing...

Not saying, "good job, I'm so proud of you for standing." Then Dylan was finished by the time I ran downstairs to grab the camera. Luckily, he obliged us with a few more tries before bed.

He may walk yet. Just hopefully not this weekend when we're out of town for our anniversary.
5 comments:
In Wes' defense, it's apparently a really good book. And he took the pictures and video of Dylan standing later.
Yeah, for Dylan!
He still looks like he's not so sure about it, but how cool! Whoever he is staying with this weekend needs to keep the video camera out and ready to go at all times, just in case. For your sake, I hope he won't walk this weekend either.
BTW - Happy Anniversary! 7 years, is it? Got an itch? ;)
Way to go Dylan! Isn't that how dads always "watch" the kids? Ha!
I love this pic of Dylan. He is so darling. I just want to pick him up and kiss him to death.
Post a Comment